Volkswagen and Audi TDI Diesel Investigation
SCBMA has filed a Maryland class action lawsuit against Volkswagen and Audi alleging that they intentionally misled hundreds of thousands of U.S. consumers by selling them diesel cars secretly designed to fool emissions tests while producing up to 40 times the maximum allowable pollution in real-world use. If proven, the owners of these vehicles will be able to seek compensation from Volkswagen and Audi for fraud, consumer rights violations, and diminished value and performance.
- Audi A3 TDI (2010-2015)
- Volkswagen Beetle TDI (2012-2015)
- Volkswagen Beetle Convertible TDI (2012-2015)
- Volkswagen Golf TDI (2010-2015)
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen TDI (2015)
- Volkswagen Jetta TDI (2009-2015)
- Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen TDI (2009-2014)
- Volkswagen Passat TDI (2012-2015)
If you purchased one of these vehicles between 2008 and 2015, you may be eligible to participate in a class action lawsuit.
Complete the short questionnaire below and we will contact you to discuss your eligibility. If you have any questions, contact us at 410-539-6633 or 800-899-2344.